CA1 Entry 1 - A Difficulty I Faced
Yesterday, I recieved news from my dad about my phone which was ready for picking up. I was particularly excited as I had sent in my phone for repair in November '07 which was about two months ago. At about 4pm, I went to eastpoint shopping centre with my mom to pick up my phone from the service centre. I took a number at about 4.30pm but only colletcted my phone at about 5.45pm. Apperantly about 20 plus people were waiting in line before me. Still when I got my phone, I was very excited. During my long wait at the Sony Ericsson service center, I saw a good samaritan in action. A pregnant lady had just walked in to the service center when it had just closed and that good samaritan took two queue tickets in time as the machine was just turned off by the wokers there as if saying that they were not accpeting anymore customers,please come back tommorow. In the end, the lady did not have to wait as long as I had to collect her phone, which is a good thing!(^.^)
1 Comments:
The blogger posts interesting comments on his daily day life. It is a very engaging read
Post a Comment
<< Home